cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript address change

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai , everybody.for address to appear in sapscripts window, i know following format is followed---

:/INCLUDE &TO24E-WERFF& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

but , iam faced with issue as follows---

😕 INCLUDE YPCC_SENDER OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

i want to change the addres now.what is this YPCC_SENDER ?.variable or something else.

how can i change it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Its text element. Go to SO10 and you can see that element.

Regards

Aneesh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

As Aneesh mentioned, it is a standard text and you need to go to SO10, if you want to change its content.

and you said that it is saying 'not found' in SO10, that is because you are not giving TEXT ID as ADRS and u r giving TEXT ID ST.

Please try with giving TEXT ID as ADRS, if it still does not work, try with changing the language, instead of EN, give some other language (which may be used by you client ) like DE etc.

Thanks,

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in script you can use ADDRESS and ENDADDRESS control command for printing address.

The ADDRESS - ENDADDRESS control command formats an address according to the postal convention of the recipient country defined in the COUNTRY parameter. The reference fields are described in the structures ADRS1, ADRS2, or ADRS3, depending on the type of address. Either direct values or symbols may be assigned to the parameters.

<b>/: ADDRESS

**here write your address

/: ENDADDRESS</b>

regards,

Ashokreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai anish.

'Text YPCC_SENDER ID ST language EN not found' was the result.

can u gimme more suggestions.

plz yaar, its urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

can you use where used list and tell me the result you got??

Thanks

Aneesh.