cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xi 3.0 - bpm debug

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody.

I have a strange question: in my test environment, i can see from the BPM monitoring (WF Log --> view WF objects -> select object --> available objects) all the process objects and the associated XML messages that i can't access directly from the XML Message monitoring SXMB_MONI.

For the same scenario but on a different machine, i don't have the same level of detail: that is, i don't see all the objects and all the related XML messages, so i think there is some hidden configuration parameter to enable such a logging feature.

Does anybody knows how to enable this?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

you can check if you loggins parameters are set with the same level on you two XI boxes.

take a look at my weblog how to increase the loggins levels:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

after setting this then you should see the same on both:)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

this one sounds right but what i'm concerned is that also in the "working" machine i don't have this parameters setted...

Anyway, tomorrow i'll try with the other machine. I'll let you know...

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

you shouldn't have all of them ON on your PRD XI box

because it can kill it

(the amount of logs in the database) or can make you XI's performance fall down

full loggins parametes should only be set on the DEV

(just like in my weblog)

try it and let me know but it should be it:)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can also be able to explain me why in SXMB_MONI you don't see all messages that are originated inside the BPE.

I mean, from the BPE - with the procedure described above - i can see some message that i cannot see from the SXMB_MONI, also using the message-id.

It seems like the messages originated inside the BPE are stored in a different repository...

I hope i have been clear enough...

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure,

you can't see all of them in <b>sxmb_moni</b>

you also have a different view <b>sxmb_moni_bpe</b>

But... some message are available only when you go inside the BPM I find it the best place because if they all where in sxmb_moni then it would be really hard to find them (also because the Refferenced messages option not always work in my case)

Regards,

michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this T.code is Useful to you. SXMB_MONI_BPE (Process Engine Monitoring)