cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading outbound abap Proxy message types with embedded data types?

0 Kudos

Hello

I am currently trying to create a client abap proxy interface from SAP to a 3rd party CRM system via XI. It is basically SAP customers and the sold to and delivery addresses for each customer.

I have created the data types and message types - created the message interface and the abap proxy interface on the SAP system. I have now written the extract program and it tests ok for just the customer data .. but I cannot find a way of loading the address data within the message:

Eg.

MT_Customer

--> number

--> name

--> address

>>number

>>street

>>city

and so on - I am using separate class and methods to extract the data - and then in the abap program want to use the internal table to load up the proxy message interface - it will load the customer part:

ls_request-MT_SAP_CUSTOMERS_O-kna1_kunnr = lo_mscrm_customers->w_mt_sap_address_o-kna1_kunnr

but the address part is 1 level into MT_SAP_CUSTOMERS_O within a proxy table called ADDRESS.

I have looked at the blog Client proxies in XI - which works fine for a flat structure - are there any more blogs or examples that use internal tables / create an XML file and pass this via the proxy to the destination server.

Your help would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to populate the proxy structure in bottom up fashion..

That means if ur main structures refers to substructures ... then populate the substructure starting from the most inner structure and go up...

Thanks,

Himadri

0 Kudos

Thanks for the information - I was so close to the solution but was not looking at it in the correct perspective - bottom up.

Thanks again

Answers (0)