cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack Java after ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people , i have installed on my sistem an Abap only Netweaver. Now i have te necessity to installa Java stack. How i can do it? In the Inst CD i find Java add-on for Abap or simply Java. I need Java only to run the Report Designer.

Try to help me.. i always assign point to right answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What component are you looking to install? Do you just want to install the java engine by itself or are you looking to install some additional usage types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think to run the Report Designer i must installa the Java Engine but i don't know if i need other component. The report designer need a portal to run correctly but , with limitated function can be work also with the java stack. I don't know so what i must install

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you follow the Technical Infrastructure Guide and the Master Guide you should be able to determine which IT Scenarios and IT Scenario Variants you need to implement to support the business. From there you can determine what usage types you need to install. This will help make sure that you install the proper usage types. What variants are you trying to support?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't understand what you mean with "variant". I can tell you that the system work properly and i must installa Java only to run the report designer, a new tools of BI 7.0. I can't say other.

I try to see master guide

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

I find in master guide i must install Java add-in for abap.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also see Note 883948.

Answers (0)