cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount value displayed in German Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SAP Scripts I am displaying REGUD-SWRBT and it displays the values in format as given below

But i want it like

I saw System>User Profile>Own Profile

the format is like

please advise what needs to be done in order to display it 123,456,789.05 format.

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do this in different ways.

1) /: SET COUNTRY

2)EX:

Move REGUD-SWRBT TO CHAR17 right-justified..

REPLACE '.' WITH ',' IN CHAR17.

IF CHAR17 +13(1) = ','.

CHAR17 +13(1) = '.'.

ENDIF.

I guess your problem will be solved,

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this.

write us_value to de_value CURRENCY 'DEM'

try TCURC.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that this is happening because the vendor whose cheque is being printed, has a countery defined as 'Germany' in vendor master hence the result.

So as suggested by other forum members set country to India, or whatever is required.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check this.

Country-Dependent Formatting 

Certain fields are formatted specific to a particular country. These include fields for displaying a date and numeric fields containing either a decimal point or a ‘thousands’ separator character. The formatting applied is usually determined by the definitions contained in the user master record. You can use the SET COUNTRY control command to choose a different formatting operation. The various country-dependent formatting options are stored in table T005X. 

Syntax

/: SET COUNTRY country_key 

You can specify this country key either by quoting it directly enclosed in inverted commas or by using a symbol. 

/: SET COUNTRY 'CAN' 
/: SET COUNTRY &KNA1-LAND1& 

You can revert to the settings of the user master record by using the SET COUNTRY control command again with an empty country name. 

/: SET COUNTRY ' ' 

When SAPscript encounters this command it calls the corresponding ABAP command internally. The effect of the SAPscript command is thus identical with that of the ABAP command.

If the formatting turns out other than expected, check the settings in table T005X.

REgards,

VAsanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the command

/: SET COUNTRY 'IN' --for india

/: SET COUNTRY 'US' - for USA

this is used to print the country specific currency amounts

in the end use

/: SET COUNTRY ' ' .

Reward points for useful Answers