cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROPER INSTALATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my System ( not by me) installed both R'/3 and XI . Now i want to check weather the installation done properly or not. all are working fine?

How can i do.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get SAP to do an Earlywatch check on the system - they are free!

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000034008&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&;

SAP EarlyWatch Check

Analysis for Optimal Performance of Your SAP Solutions

Description

The SAP EarlyWatch Check analyzes the components of your SAP solution, your operating system and database to determine how to optimize performance and keep your total cost of ownership to a minimum. EarlyWatch Checks are automatically triggered by the SAP EarlyWatch Alert which automatically monitors your SAP solution. In case of vital alerts reported through SAP EarlyWatch Alert, SAP schedules an SAP EarlyWatch Check for a more detailed analysis of your system. Each productive system is entitled to a maximum of two SAP EarlyWatch Checks per year within your maintenance agreement with SAP. Additional SAP EarlyWatch Checks will be charged according to the standard price list. This offer is valid for SAP customers. For customers of value-added resellers (VARs), special conditions apply. To find out more about these conditions, please contact your VAR.

The results of the analysis and the actions necessary to optimize your solution’s performance are listed in a final report.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Now i want to check weather the installation done properly or not. all are working fine?

Simple, do a small scenario to check the end-to-end process

Note: make sure that all the post installation steps are performed.

regards

Message was edited by:

Vijaya Lakshmi MV