cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link tables of Sales Order and Purchase Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thru which tables we can get the data of purchase requistion for a sales order.

regards,

balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBBE

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi,

Check table VBEP.Input sales order number and get PR number field is BANFN.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

not able to post new question. so i am closing this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to get this kind of information( link between the data of purchase requistion for a sales order). but through a reports and not a standard table of sap.

Do you know if exixts something about this??

thanks in advance

H_Terras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi K B S Reddy,

ABAP:

select single * from eban where banfn = vbep-banfn

and bnfpo = vbep-bnfpo.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

H.Terras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henrique,

sorry to mix into your response. But your report will probably does not work, because Balu has written that in the table VBEP the fields BANFN and BNFPO are not filled. So, it is not a third-party process (probably PR generation via MRP run). Therefore the only way here is to find the sales orders from account assignment of the purchase requisition, which I suggested above.

You probably have not noticed that VBEP-BANFN and VBEP-BNFPO are empty, as indicated above.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

P.S. Dear Balu, only a short remark. If EBKN has no data to the sales document numer (item number etc.), then you have no chance to find the connection between sales order and purchase requisition, because there is no direct connection anymore. It is often even desired during MRP run that you have no connection between SO and PR, so that after external procurement you have the goods in the free available stock. So, EBKN is your last chance. If the necessary data there are also empty (so no VBEP-BANFN, VBEP-BNFPO and no EBKN data indicated above), then you have no chance. I hope, this info helps you a little bit further. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balu,

in the sales order you have the filed VBEP-BANFN for the purchase requisition number and VBEP-BNFPO for the item number of the purchase requisition. The both fields are filled in the third-party process.

VBEP-BANFN is given after the sales order with the third-party process is saved, VBEP-BNFPO is given already during the creation of the order (can be used, for example, for the incompletion log).

I hope, that this info helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am ABAPer. the requiement is when client gives the Sales order number i need to get the what all r the PRs for this.

so, i tried in the table VBEP table. in this table i didnt find single entry of PR for any Sales order no.

you are telling that... third-party process... what is this???

at present, thru MD04 i am able to get the sales order for one PR. but my requirement is different. i need to get the PRs for Sales orders.

i hope i am clear to all.

regards

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Third party process is a bussiness scenario and it is different form Standard sales order cycle.

Here when you save the document PR is getting saved automatically in sales order itself.

So if the orders which you are trying to check has to of certain order type which will be used for Third party scenario.

Just check with functional consultant sales order type(AUART) for third party and check for those orders only.You will get the PRS for those orders.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member

Dear Balu,

the fields VBEP-BANFN and VBEP-BNFPO are filled in the third-party process only. It means that there is 1:1 connection between the schedule line of the sales order and the purchase requisition. In the third-party process during saving the sales order the purchase requisition is created automatically and is linked to the order.

If the fields are empty, it means, you have no third-party process and no 1:1 connection between the sales order and the purchase requisition. Probably the sales order created normal requirements, which generate purchase requisition(s) after MRP run. In this case you cannot see the purchase requisition from the sales order as there is no 1:1 connection. You have no chance to get the data from sales order to the purchase requisition.

The only possibility which you (may be, it depends on the process) have, is to find sales order numbers from the purchase requisition: so to develop the process backwards. These data are stored in the database table EBKN: Purchase Requisition Account Assignment.

Please use the following fields:

EBKN-BANFN - Purchase requisition number (key field)

EBKN-BNFPO - Item number of purchase requisition (key field)

EBKN-LOEKZ - Deletion indicator in purchasing document (key field, can be helpful)

The corresponding sales orders are stored in:

EBKN-VBELN - Sales Document Number

EBKN-VBELP - Sales Document Item

EBKN-VETEN - Schedule line number

I hope, this information will help you further and will solve your problem.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov