Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANN: SAP GUI for Windows 7.10 Patch 2 available for download

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SAP GUI for Windows 7.10 Patch 2 is now available. You may download it from the Service Market Place or the SAP FTP server. The respective URLs are listed below.

Best regards,

Christian

<b>Service Market Place</b>

<a href="http://service.sap.com/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=LIST&HEADER=&FUNCTIONBAR=&EVENT=LIST&ONR=01200615320200007657&NTYPE=T_CV_DELO&V=MAINT&TA=ACTUAL&AI=SWTYPSC|&AI=PECCLSC|OS&AI=PECU_OS|WIN32&AI=DELO|10002995">SAP GUI 7.10 Patches Download Page</a>

<b>FTP Server</b>

<a href="ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win/710/patches/">SAP GUI 7.10 Patches Directory</a>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I use windows vista, and have been using SAP GUI 6.40.

But they are trasnactions that i run and I am bumped out of the GUI.

As a result I have downloaded and Installed SAP GUI 7.10, and also applied the patch, which I downloaded as an .exe file.

However, when I try to log on to my my SAP system, I have a message 'maximum number of connection handled reached, no more memory available.'

Can anyone helpme with this Urgently? I really need to continue working.

Thank you.

Chuma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have downloaded SAPGUI 7.10 Patch. Please can anyone tell me how to apply these patch as it is in term of Unknown Application type.

Regards,

Praveen Merugu

Christian_Cohrs
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

all patches are .exe files. Unfortunately it seems that the filename that is proposed by the server when you download does not include this extension. So please rename the file and append the .exe extension.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Many thanks for you immediate response.My Problem is solved.

Best Regards,

Praveen Merugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the links..they came handy for me.