cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Transactions which are executed by perticular User ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find the Transactions which are executed by perticular User ?

By period of time

I am using MS MQL8, SAP4.7 , Windows2003 Server

Please tell me how to find that ! !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can found this Via T code ST03.

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the st03 T-code I find,

Transaction Profile ,Top Response Time of Dialog Steps

and Top DB Accesses of Dialog Steps . Here i am able to observe the statistics only. I didn't find answer to my question .

Please tell me the procedure to find the Transactions which are executed by particular User from st03 Screen.

Gayatry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gayatry,

1. Goto ST03. Select choose for analysis. Choose only one application server at a time in case you have mutiple application servers. Choose time period of your choice.

2. In the next screen from menu choose GOTOPROFILESUSER PROFILES. Here you will get the list on users who have worked on that application server.

3. Double click on the required user and you will get all the transactions he/she has executed.

4. In case you select TOTAL in step 1 and then follow the steps 2 and 3 you will only get the list of application server on which the user has worked and not the transaction details.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, use the tx ST03N and in the top left corner select expert mode, then in the option transaction profile find the tx, double click in the tx and you can see the users, you can see the information by day, month or year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transactions STAT,STAD and ST03.

Regards,

Bharath