cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to load the data in SNP capacity data view i,m getting the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I,m using SCM 5.0,I try to load the data for some selection condition in std SNP book i,m getting the error says that"Conflit identified between selection and keyfigures to be read" this is happening for all selection condition.

This is happen only when i,m selecting Capacity dataview,If i try to find the solution means it gives "Diagnosis

Your selection conditions in the shuffler encompass the following SNP aggregates:

9AMA as Display attribute of the object selection

9AMALO as an extended condition of the object selection

The key figure 9ACASUP is not assigned to any of these SNP aggregates in the 9ASNP02 planning area.

Can any one suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Just to clarify. You are trying to select a resource and not a material?

Regards, Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhurudhrasamy ,

Finally your questions is resolved or not...............if resolved let me know the way correct the things as I am also getting same error message.............as follows.....

Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read

Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB230

Diagnosis

Your selection conditions in the shuffler encompass the following SNP aggregates:

9ALO as Display attribute of the object selection

9ALO as an extended condition of the object selection

The key figure 9AATDAB is not assigned to any of these SNP aggregates in the VMI9AVMI03 planning area.

System response

The system does not read any transaction data

Procedure

Choose a different selection condition or change to a different data view.

pl reply..............

Best Regards

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you have changed the standard SNP planning area or the copy of it that you are using....

In the planning area that your planning book is based on...your Capacity KF 9ACUSP needs to be associated to a few planning object aggregates. These need to be as Parkesy said, relevant to the Resource objects

in a standard planning book the KF is attached to

9ASNPBAS

9ALA

9ALORE

9AMALORE

9AMALARE

9AMARE

9ARE

9AREPR

Make sure you have the *RE ones in place for 9ACUSP and try again.

Frankly i wouldnt touch the SNP Planning area structure and will use a copy of the standard one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

The reason is that the Capacity view cannot be used for a Material selection, which is what 9AMA and 9AMALO are. You will need to use a selection profile containing resource such as 9ARE or 9AREPR.

Regards

Ian