cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slovak & Turkish Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

Has anyone has any experience with installing Slovak & Turkish Language installed in R3 Enterprise 4.7 ext set110 (Unicode)?

Can you please share the experience?

Thanks in advance.

Eida

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u looking particularly S&T language installation??

i have not done the above , but done some other like Thai. Just i am sharing that...

It is like...

T-Code I18N

Go to LanguageTranlation and Transport-->Language Transport Utility

Now Double Click Language Transport Utility.

And Select Thai >Languages->Provide the Inputs.

And also, need to install support packages for that language.

Now Select Language>Special Actions>Import Support Packages

i hope the above will help u , to proceed further.

Note: Points always encourage me to reply!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found this document "unicodesystems" form sap website.

After determining which languages are required open transaction I18N and choose I18N Customizing  I18N System Configuration.

This application is used for configuring languages in SAP systems. The I18N System Configuration automatically determines the settings required for a consistent i18n configuration, based on the set of languages selected. You can check all important i18n configuration tables, all important i18n application server profile parameters, and you can update the necessary database tables using the I18N System Configuration. Modifications to the application profile parameters, however, must be carried out manually.

You will get a message that this is a Unicode system. Confirm the message, then select and follow the instructions described there.

Web AS 6.20 and Web AS 6.40: You can activate up to 50 languages per system.

Web AS 7.00 and higher: You can activate up to 240 languages per system.

You can always check your current language configuration with Current NLS config.

Use Simulate to check the configuration and possible inconsistencies. You can simulate the settings as often as required. Do not activate before all inconsistencies have been checked and adjusted!

Read more from the doc.

Answers (0)