Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Athorization for item conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a possibility to make ristrictions to the item conditions?

when I run VA01 I can click on the button "item conditions". And there the user can now make chagnes like PB00 or ZSMX.

The question is now, how can I make the restriction on PB00 that not everyone can run this price conditions?

thx 4 your help

markus

8 REPLIES 8

l_borsboom
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can restrict on authorization object field KSCHL (Condition Type) in authorization object V_KONH_VKS (Condition: Authorization for Condition Types).

Please award points when this answer is helpful.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Lodewijk

0 Kudos

thx for the help. i also found the OSS not 105621, and now I am will test this solution.

with the restricton via the authorization object the problem was not solved, because the user was after the restriction also allowed to set classifications.

0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

It can not be so. Have you checked that you have removed the this object from all the roles assigned to that particular user?

Check for the roles containing this object in trasaction code SUIM and check the values in the role which contains this user ID.

( Don't forget to save the changes & generate the profile.)

Please confirm if solved.

Cheers.

-

Shamish

0 Kudos

hi,

i am sorry, but i tested it again..

i added the V_KONH_VKS obejct to the role, made the restriction under condition type (all allowed except PB00) generated a new profile.. but the user is still alowed to enter PB00 and to enter some data.

0 Kudos

As we found out, the restriction via V_KONH_VKS is only for master record but not in the transaction VA01..

If you want to have the restriction in the transaction VA01 you have to read the OSS105621

-closed-

0 Kudos

I am having more or less the same problem but i have a question before ppliyng this note, dois tis work for MM transactions too? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLease check if the condition type (PB00) is a manual condition. In all probabliity it is - automatic condition types populated via the pricing procedure are not entered in the order, they come by default

Personally speaking, When you have VA01 or VA02 restrciting on V_KONH_VKO and V_KNOH_VKS does not make sense. If you enter the authorization value 03 for this object and if you manage to restrict the entry of manual conditions, you will take away the authorization from users to click on the update Icon in the pricing screen and this they definitely need for a situation when you have a sales order and there are price changes made after the order creation, you would have to update them.

0 Kudos

I had a look in customizing, you can as well set the condition type such that it cannot be manually entered.

SPRO==> sales and Distribution=>Basic Function=>Pricing=>Define Condition Types=>Maintain condition type

select PB00 and in the screen that is displayed, the first box is Control Data 1, the second box is Group Condition , in the third box "Changes which can be made" clikc on F4 next to "Manual Entries" select D Not possible to process manually

You can go the above mentioned IMG path (or) use transaction S_ALR_87006681