cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete MCD entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. unable to delete MCD entry pls advice

2. if come to a scenario where the user might use scanner to scan material to check stock and how can i call MI Server and after that i will call syncBO to update the R3.

after the data scanned how the data is pass to MI Server

scanner -

XXXX--

> MI Server -
syncBO-----> R/3

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

For your second point, I am assuming that your scanner is connected to the MI Client.

If that is the case. When you collect the data from the scanner you have to create a syncBo in the client and set the data in it. When you sync with the server this syncBo is transferred first to the Server and then to the r/3 system.

Hope this is clear.

Best Regards,

Karthik Setty

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You can delete the MCD entries by running a report in SE38

Z_CLEAN_MCD_DB.

Check if this report exists.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

For your first question:

One cannot delete an MCD entry if you have that component assign to any device. You will have first undeploy the component associated with the MCD from the devices on which it was deployed. Only after you have undeployed the components try to delete the MCD.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

yup, you are right....i have assign the application to someone in the web console , how do i undeploy or unassign...

it will cause problem to the login when i try to delete this

MDK_PERSISTENCE_SIMPLEJSP [delete with next synchronization]

MOBILEENGINE_JSP [delete with next synchronization]

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to unassign the application using webconsole or NWA.

Once this is done sync the client to get the changes to happend.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

1. Log into webconsole.

2. Under Adminstration tab, enter the component name against 'Mobile Component' and press 'Execute' button. This will display list of the devcies to which the component in the question has been assigned.

3. Click on the delete button besides each entry.

4. After doing this, you can delete the MCD.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know how to delete but i dont know how to unassign the application to the user...

do you mean unassigned mean delete ??

i will get this if i click delete

deletion after next sync

meaning i have to sync ..but before i can sync..i already have error...

so, i need to unassign...

you get what i mean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

When you click on the delete icon on the left hand side, it would unassign the mobile component for the particular user on the corresponding device.

Can you tell me what error you getting?

I will suggest you to sync. The component might get deleted in the sync process before it gives you any error.

Regards,

Rahul

Message was edited by:

Rahul Gavande

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem is that when i want to run the application, it is stated that

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the page could not be found !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime i export and run the mobile application it prompt out the page could not be found although i have upload and add entry to it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

I am bit confused with the exact nature of your problem. Following are my various interpretations:

1. After you have unassigned/ deleted the component for a particular device, you need to sync on the MI client to remove component. You need not run the application before synchronization. After sync, the log will display that the component has been deleted. Just to make sure that the component has been deleted sync once again and restart the MI client.

2. If you are getting error on login, you will need to re-install the MI client.

3. If you are getting 'Page not found' on running the application, then check the application.

Hope this helps, else reply.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yzme,

type transaction MI_MCD

you wil get a window which will ask for MCD and version. give the version you gave it at the time you created this syncBO. typically this is the process.

let me know what error you are getting. also CHeck if anyone is using it.

look at this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/e2/2e834014d26f1de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Divya