Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPR Adapter shows red!

andreas_scherf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all!

On our XI system (SP12) the JPR Adapter shows red in Adapter Monitor. I already have applied note "809420" - but without success. In the Adapter Monitor it shows red at the step "SLD access" with the following error:

SLD host:port = aquin.snap.at:50000
Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: Keine Entität der Klasse SAP_J2EEEngineCluster für <b>prt.Java.null</b> gefunden.
No access to get JPR configuration

This message "prt.Java.null" makes me worried because on our second system the system name is shown and there it can find the corresponding Business System for the Java Stack in the SLD ...

Does anybody know where this "prt.Java.null" comes from and how to get the correct entry in there?

Many thanks in advance,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

michael_spindler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

could you solve this problem? We have the same failure and we have also done everything advised in SAP-Note 809420.

Kind regards

Michael

andreas_scherf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes Michael!

Business System was created for the Java Stack and assigned to the technical system of type "Web AS Java" - in general I know that it works this way (at customer systems it was no problem to apply note 809420 successfully) but in our "special case" this does not work!

Thanx, Andy

andreas_scherf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael!

Yes - CPA Cache was successfully refreshed - no difference. I even tried to remove the Technical System parts of type "Exchange Infrastructure" out of SLD to make XI "registrate" itself once more to SLD - no success either ...

Must be some property wrongly or not set because "prt.java.null" looks like some value not set anywhere for me - if you remove your Business System for the Java Stack in SLD and compare this message with mine you will see that you don't have "prt.java.null" there but your hostname - anywhere my config for this is not (correctly) set!!???

Any ideas - thanx Andy?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

but have you create a business system on the basis of XI <b>java WAS</b>? apart from business system on XI ABAP WAS?

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

when I implemented this note (809420 - new java WAS + new business system on XI)

it JPR started working (I had the same error)

but have you refreshed CPA cache?

http://xiserver:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

?

btw

port number is 5(instance number)000 (java port)

was the refresh successfully executed?

BTW

tested on SP12

Regards,

michal

Message was edited by: Michal Krawczyk