cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set "completed" status to the delivered sale order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For the order type RE i am able to create a delivery even though full quantity has been delivered and billed . When i observed the document flow , it shows that order is still in open status while the delivery for it is done for full quantity. Kindly let me know how to do the settings such that once the full quantity is delivered it should not allow to create any further delivery for the same return order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in copy control for Return order to return delivey the following fields:-

Pos./neg. quantity should be +ve

Update document flow should be marked

Check in Delivery to Credit memo copy control

Pos./neg. quantity should be +ve

In any case if the full order is referenced for return delivery then it will not allow you to create delivery again.

Check complition Rule field in VOV7 (Item category control)

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An item may be considered fully referenced if one of the following criteria have been met:

An item is complete as soon as it is used as a reference. In this case, the item is fully referenced, even if only a part of the quantity is copied.

An item is only complete once the full quantity has been copied into a subsequent document. If the item is partially referenced, it is possible to enter several sales documents for the item until the quantity is fully accounted for.

An item is only complete once the target quantity (in a contract, for example) has been copied into a subsequent document. If the item is partially referenced, it is possible to enter several sales documents for the item until the quantity is fully accounted for.

The standard version of the system defines an inquiry item as complete even if only one part of the inquiry quantity has been copied into a quotation. On the other hand, when you copy a quotation into a sales order, the quotation is not complete until the quotation quantity has been fully referenced.

Regards