Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error to replicate cost/revenue rates

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error regarding replicate cost/revenue rate .

We use PLM Dev server and gives RFC R/3 100 Dev and R/3 410 Quality server.

We use Project suit 4.0 and ecc 6.0 versions

We are tried to make account integrations between c project and R/3system

When we try <b>to replicate cost/revenue rate</b>

Form PLM Dev to R/3 Dev 410 it works fine (but Quality server is not modifiable)

So I try to do same PLM Dev to R/3 100 Dev it gives error

<b>Function Module “DPR_REPLICATE_RATES “Not found</b>

I check function module in R/3 100 Dev and 410 Quality it is present in the both client.

But when I check it in PLM Dev 100 it shows function group DPR_CALC does not exits.

Then what is exact problem? Please help for same, if problem in PLM dev 100 then how it transfer cost /revenue rate to R/3 410 and not for R/3 100 Dev.

We check RFC CONNECTION IT WORK FINE

thanx

<b>sunil jawalkar

suniljawalkar@hotmail.com

9890960640</b>

sunil jawalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

This is difficult to answer without seeing the system. I just can guess:

- An easy thing would be that the function module just isn't activated. You go to transaction SE37 in PROD and look it up.

- If you cannot find the function module it might have been lost in a transport. You check the object catalog entry of the function module: R3TR FUGR DPR_CALC first. You go to transaction SE03 and check in DEV and Q if the object is in a request or task and look up its status there.

By the way: The function module is part of cProjects. Has it been implemented in your PROD already?

Best regards.

Jens Schmid

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnax

jens function module it activated

thnax

sunil jawalkar

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil.

Is your problem solved? If yes and the function module was inactive, than you could check if others are inactive too. This would be probable then.

Best regards.

Jens Schmid

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jens

Function module are active allready. I dont understand that function group is not exits in plm 100 dev . though it transfer cost/revenue rates in r/3 410 and when I try to do in r/3 100 clinet it showes error . function module does not exits.

thnax

sunil jawalkar

Answers (0)