cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thrid Party Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

How the system takes 3rd party Vendor price to the company.. give me some light on these...

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've configured a third party pricing scenario with Variant Configuration at our company. I've got a step by step guide on

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/

Look under Links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Pricing is taken from the condition type PB00. In ME 11 the price is maintained and that price(PB00) condition type is taken as the Vendor Price.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Third Party Scenario works as under:

Our Company: X

Our Vendor: Y

Our Customer Z

Comapny X receives order from Company Z @ Rs 100/- . As the product ordered is not manufacture or based on availablity, Company X passes the order to Company Y & Company Y agrees to supply & deliver the same @ Rs. 80/-, for which Purchase Order is raised from Company X to Company Y, confirming the delivery address at Company Z.

For SD, Pricing in maintained in VK11 & for MM it is maintained in FE11. The two prices are not linked to each other.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh banka

Are you sure T.c - FE11 ?

thanks

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris.,

It may be by mistake it is me11

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

in third party vendor pricing is maintained in condition type PB00,in ME21n.

it gives a warning if not maintained.

regards

sai srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first go to ME11 and maintain the info record for the vendor and material.

This will be picked up.

Thanks

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in thirdparty sales the vendor price will be taken during MIRO i.e Invoice receipt. once miro is performed based on this we will be issueing the invoice to the customer.

Thanks

V.S.Aasish