cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reversal of J1iex

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have problem regarding reversal of J1iex , I want to reverse the excise posted by J1iex

.can anybody tell me how to reverse or cancel the posted excise invoice by j1iex.

I explain wht the process we follow in Purchase of rawmaterail

1. create PO

2. capture excise invoice by J1iex (update part 1 register)

3. Migo to receive material

4. post the excise by j1iex (update rg23 part 2 register).

Now the problem is that we want to reverse the whole process .

PLz reply its urgent .

Abhsihek Shrama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manjit,

just go to j1iex,on the left where u find display,just expand that,there is an option to change or cancel the excise invoice.

regards,

vandana arora

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vandana

my problem is solved ,thanks again for u'r help.i have another problem related to stock transfer at depot .user have entered the material with wrong batch and receive its excise at depot by j1ig.

now i want to reverse of cancel the j1ig

whts the way to cancel it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To reverse the process,first u need to reverse the goodsreceipt,then reverse the CENVAT posting and then try to cancel the invoice.

how to reverse the cenvat posting ,and how to cancel excise invoice.

i know the cancellation process in sales as

1.j1ih(cancel excise invoive) after that vf11(cancel billing docu) then vl09(reverse the delivery)

can u tell me the transactions to reverse purchase cycle

like u have told reverse the goods recipt i can do to by migo but how can cenvat reversed and cancelled bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Procurement ® Excise Invoice ® Incoming Excise Invoices ® Individual Processing ® Change/Display/Post/Cancel.

In the top line:

Select Post CENVAT.

Select Vendor Excise Invoice.

Enter the excise invoice number.

Choose .

Choose Simulate CENVAT.

A dialog box appears, showing which postings the system will make to reverse the CENVAT.

To close the dialog box, choose .

Choose Post CENVAT.

regards,

vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vandana

but i have already try that option but system says "Excise invoice 123 2007 has already been posted for vendor 120296 "(Message no. 4F107)

Please clarify wht should do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

To reverse the process,first u need to reverse the goodsreceipt,then reverse the CENVAT posting and then try to cancel the invoice.

Hope this will help u out.

regards,

vandana arora