cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting some problem in Receiver Determination. Unable to determine receiver. Message does not contain errors, but will be stopped.

So what could be the wrong.

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

Check whether the interface determination, Mapping and Receiver agreement objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

Also check the if the interface determination,receiver agreements objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

Regards,

Subhasha

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Check the foll.

In the receiver determination check the Sender Service , Sender Interface<b>[Outbound Interface]</b> . could you tell us the scenario flow.

Best regards,

raj.

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Satish

Make sure you enter the correct interface + namespace in your config in ID, since XI will use these to determine the receiver.

Does the transaction SLDCHECK report that your connection to the SLD is working properly? If not, you should also check that your SLD Java Components are at least at Patch #3. We had a similar issue a while back and this resolved the problem.

Cheers..

Vasu

<i>** Reward Points if found useful **</i>