cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver J2EE Engine Sync Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Because of my NWDI password expired I changed. Also I did change J2EE engine administrator password in configtool--> Select Store . I did the following operations for this

changing :

error .

So I cannot do sync operation in J2EE engine Sync in NWDI right now.

Is anyone can help me to solve my problem ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.whatever you have done is correct.But there are other places also,where you may need to change the password to sync with NWDI.

2.Go to index page of the URL,go to <b>User management</b>.See if you can login with the <b>new administrator password</b> set through configtool.If it is working, in the UME page click on <b>administrator,say</b> modify and reset the password of administrator and save it.Better give some other password ,because when you log off and login again to User management,it will ask for password change.Then you can give the correct password which can be used on permanent basis.

3.If you are not able to login to User management thorugh administrator user and password , you may have to activate <b>sap* user</b>,reset the password of administrator and then de-activate sap* user.

4.One more place is.you have to reset the password of <b>DB user</b> to administrator password.

If changes are done in all these places ,it should work.

restart the instance once,after all these changes are done.

reward points if helpful.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to login User management by new password. But I couldn't be successfull.

How can I activate sap* user

and could you please give a detailed decription also for reset the password of DB user .

I'm a little bit afraid to do wrong operation,

So If you can give me a detailed information I'll be very happy

Thank you very much

Perihan