cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on EBP unit of measure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My ePurchasing SAP customer encountered an issue with unit of measure. What happened is that when a user selected UOM from the drop down list (in specific to my case, then one being selected was 'Inch') and then tried to add the item to the shopping cart, system prompted a message saying 'Enter a unit of measure'. However, in table T006 and SPRO I can see this UOM is set up. And this is not happening to other UOM. Now I'm at a loss why this error message comes out.

Is there anybody who can help me? Would really appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,

Elly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes which deal with the sam issue you are facing currently -></b>

Note 593515 - Quotation mark as Inch in unit of measure and UOM Id

Note 302428 - BBP: Unit of measure for products

Note 674748 - Internal note for 'Describe Requirement'

Note 671329 - Internal note in shopping cart: dump with more than 9 lines

<u>Related links -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks a lot for your help.

We are not in SRM yet and we are on EBP 3.0.

The note 593515 I think is exactly applicable for our issue. I'll work with developer to make the change in our system to see if it works.

Best Regards,

Elly

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this unit has 'Commercial mass. unit' indicator checked in transaction CUNI.

Next thing is to check if this material can have this unit. in transaction COMMPR01 find your product and go to tab Material and Convert Unit of Measure.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for your help.

I checked in CUNI and the 'commercial meas. unit' is checked. As of now I don't have authority to transaction COMMPR01 so I can't check that, but as far as what I tested, this should not be the reason since it doesn't work for any product category I selected.

One thing I noticed is, in T006 table, the 'int.measurement unit' field is showing the quotation mark (") but if I double click the record and drill into the details it holds the value IN. Would this cause the problem?

Thanks,

Elly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See thsi related note:

Note 943023 - Shopping cart: Unit of measure disappears from catalog

BR,

Disha,.

Pls reward points for useful answers,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Disha,

Thanks for your help.

However, this OSS note might not be applicable for my case. The shopping cart item was not added from catalog or old shopping cart, and in T006 table the KZKEH indicator (commercial unit) is also already set as 'X'...

Best Regards,

Elly