cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ristrict multiple performa invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to ristrict to create multiple performa invoices for a delivery. I have developed one copy control routine which allow to create only one performa for one delivery doc.

But if i reverse PGI and again PGI is done in that case system should allow me to create one more performa invoice .

Can anyone please help me to add this logic ? , is it possible ?

Thanks ,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you defined routine VBRK/VBRP in VTFL such that each delivery only generate one billing document.

If the billing quantity setting is D, billing is done if delivery quantity is referenced. But when you reverse GI, the delivery quantity status goes back being not referenced, then you can issue invoice again.

This is perfect logic to prevent issuing invoice for delivery already billed.

Normally, only after you reverse billing, can GI be reversed. If completion rule of item is set correct, I don't see what's wrong.

Not sure if this is the answer, please detail the scenario if necessary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In routine billing quantity setting is D. I want to allow only one performa for a delivery , for that i have developed routine .

But for the same delivery if reverse GI is done and qty is changed in delivery and PGI is done , system should allow to create another performa invoice .

How we can config it or programmed it in routine.

Is it possible or not ?

Kindly reply.

Thanks ,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you mean you want to create another invoice after reversing GI?

Because your current copying requirement is Delivery related for Pro forma, billing quantity D is also for pro forma. That's why you don't need to reverse invoice before reversing GI. But you have set a routine only allowing one billing document for one delivery, the item reference status is still there. Cancel the previous invoice to see what happens. If that is not the case, per your information, you can choose standard routine of delivery related billing.

Hope it helps

Message was edited by:

Winstini Yozi

Answers (0)