cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI Template Installer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran the template installer DI all in one. It stopped at step 21. It is trying to import build plugins. I think the build plugins are not in the appropriate folders. I would like to know the following:

1.Where can I download the build plugins from?

2.After downloading the files if I make them available in trans/EPS/in folder hope I can run the template installer again and everything goes well.

Any help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Service marketplace: Support Packages and Patches -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NETWEAVER -> SAP NETWEAVER 2004S -> Entry by Component -> Development Infrastructure.

You need the "DI BUILD TOOL 7.00", most probably "SAP J2EE ENGINE 7.00" and "SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.00".

2. Does the template installer give some exact filenames that should be there? You didn't specify a version/SP and the exact name of the SCAs may be relevant.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I now know the problem. SAP Help has some wrong characters in the file names. As per the SAP Help Link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/60dc1943c2311ce10000000a155369/frameset.htm the file names are:

\BUILDARCHIVES\SAPJEEB04_0.SCA

\BUILDARCHIVES\SAPJTECHSB04_0.SCA

The letter B by the side of SAPJEE confused me. In my case the sp version is 11. I got the files.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow, that's outdated.

For SP04 there really was a B (as in "Build") variant of those SCAs that included the build archives. The SCA without "B" contained the deployarchives.

They have been merged in later SPs and the "B" is gone.

Answers (0)