cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This question is wrongly posted.. sorry for the inconvenience.

krishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your RFC synchronous or asynchronous?

In your case - steps looks correct .For Inbound message interface you should use Z_RECEIPT.Output message.

But if your RFC is synch and ur scenario is synch then in case of both outbound and inbound interfaces u will need to use both Z_RECEIPT.Output and Z_RECEIPT.Input

But only if you want ur scenario to be synchronous ,otherwise steps are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for validating the approach.

While doing the Message Mapping, 'Map Selected Fields and Substructure if Names are Identical' icon is greyed out.

Usually if the source and target structures are same, in just one click, we can map all the fields. In my scenario, the source and trager structures are same as my source is a RFC and the target is the XSD generated out of the RFC structure. But for me this field is greyed out. Please let me know why?????

Thanks.

Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

select the sender side,then hold Shift key and then select the receiver side.and then you should have that option visible.

if this does not works,then there is some problem with ur Java version,do you have Java1.4.12,if not,try to download 1.4.12 ?

thanx

ahmad

Answers (0)