cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Object services : Store business Document in VA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I want to store business document in VA03, using SAP archive link.

To get service object toolbox I had been added SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X for my user.

Now the Toolbox appears, but the Store Business Document function is not activated.

Could you explain to me, how to activate this functionnality for this document type (BUS2032) ?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennet

I read that you could turn on the option PA30 store bussines document, please objet type and which type you used in the doc OAC3?

Thank you very much.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have this same problem, but with transaction PA30. Did you ever find a solution to this?

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nevermind. I figured my problem out. I was using the incorrect Business ObjectType in tcode OAC3. Once I configured the correct ObjectType in OAC3, the menu item 'Store Business Document' is now enabled in the Services for Object button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth

Could you please desribe how to make this GOS button visible in most common SASP transactions like FB etc .

Thanks

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For my problem, the GOS button was already visible. I was just missing the menu path "Attach->Store Business Document".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

For the Store Business Document option appear at GOS buttom:

1) Check that in the OAC3 entry with Bussines Object are 'X' at field 'S' (Status)

2) The Bussines Object are generates on SWO1 transaction.

Can you upload any document to the repository to slant OAAD transaction??

Best Regards

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alberto,

We can store most file types using 'Store Business Document'. It is not a problem. When setting up the Archiving Objects (OAC2), I leave the Document Class BLANK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kennet

I read that you could turn on the option PA30 store bussines document, please objet type and which type you used in the doc OAC3?

Thank you very much.