cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returnable packaging with rental in is-mill 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sappers,

can any one guide me with the step as how to config returnable packaging with rental calculation also need the pricing procedure for credit and debit memo calculation.

regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> hello sappers,

>

> can any one guide me with the step as how to config

> returnable packaging with rental calculation also

> need the pricing procedure for credit and debit memo

> calculation.

>

> regards

> Anil

Hello sappers,

I have gone thru the SAP Help document (is-mill returnable packaging with rental calculation) wherein it say that there standard pricing procedure J1NA01 and condition type J1n7 and J1N8. in the standard system which i have unable to find..if anyone of you have the structure of the above mentioned procedures and condition type pls post it....it would be of gr8 gr8 help.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subodh Baxi,

For ur time and Info, But i need to calculate the rental for a returnable package i.e if the customer doesn't return back the material in the said time then the rental starts calculating .this typically in cable industries and i am working on is-mills...kindly help me if you have any further info..

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For returnable packing you need to create material with material type LEIH Returnable packing.

The item category and Gen Item Category should be LEIH.

When we receive the returnable material back from the customer the document type i.e order type is LA - Retn Packing pick -up.

In the delivery - we need to do Post good receipt . this will update the stock i.e in mmbe if you check the stock of returnable matl , it will show the packing matl at customer end. when we do the PGR , the stock from customer stock gets reduced and the stock at our end ( storgate location ) will increase.

If we do not receive the material , we need to debit the amount to the customer.For doing this, you need to create the document with order type LN.

Go do delivery and do the PGI ( pcik up is not required as the material is already picked up) . After PGI to to VF01 for billing and to the billing with reference to delivery doc no. The amount you would like to debit will get debited to customer a/c.on flaging .

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Best regards,

Subodh Baxi