cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart creation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I had to change my organizational plan to insert a organizational unit for plan driven and my self-service not function, when I try to create a shopping cart the system not find the company code, purchase organizatio and purchasing group.

My organizational plan is:

Company code 100

...Plan driven Unit (local purchase organization)

......Local purchasing group

...Purchasing Department

......Backend Purchasing Organization

............Backend purchasing group

...Requestor Department

........Requestor (Emploee)

Someone coul dtell me if something is wrong?

Thnaks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<u>You definitely have an issue with Porg and Pgroup in your configuration (PPOMA_BBP).</u>

1- Please post your Porg and Pgroup configuration in PPOMA

2- In "Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)", please confirm that you do use the correct Pgroup.

3- In "Define Backend System for Product Category", please confirm that you do have the R/3 back-end system name.

<u>Related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check responsibility tab of purchasing group.

You can use also this BADIs:

<i>"BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS to define your own criteria for determining the backend system / company code. You use this BAdI to determine the source system for

Shopping cart items

In the standard system, the backend system is determined using the product category Define Backend Systems. The backend system is placed in the field ITEM_DATA-LOGICAL_SYSTEM. Then the system calls the Business Add-In BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS.

The company code is put in the field ITEM_DATA-BC_CO_CODE. Then the system calls the Business Add-In BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS.

"

"BBP_PGRP_FIND to implement determination of the responsible purchasing groups yourself in SAP Markets Enterprise Buyer. When you activate this BAdI, the Enterprise Buyer standard determination is deactivated in all applications.

Note that your changes will affect the following EBP functions:

Shopping cart: The purchasing group is determined using the item data and the user. In the standard functionality, product and organizational responsibility is taken into account.

External requirements: The item data is used to determine the purchasing groups with product responsibility.

Integrated catalog: The responsible purchasing organization is determined and the relevant contracts are found via the user and the product category.

"</i>

Regards,

Marcin