cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me why you are not going to configure communication channels and sender agreement for Http/idoc as sender?give me the exact reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>why you are not going to configure communication channels and sender agreement for Http/idoc as sender?give me the exact reason?

Since IDOC & HTTP adapter resides on ABAP stack.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lalith,

yes ....HTTP and IDOC are in ABAP stack....and integration engine(XI) is also in

ABAP stack ..so we need not create any communication channel....

and if u dont have any communication channel...so why sender agrrement(<i>note:in sender agreement u have to specify the sender communication channel..</i>)

just for a check see in IDOC sender adaptor...here the option for "RFC destination" and "port " are not there.....i.e sender is known sende...

i think now u r a bit clear....

Regards

Biplab

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HTTP and Idoc adapter resides on ABAP stack and rest all adapters resides on Java stack

Integration Engine is on ABAP stack. So sender agreement (which is required for communication to Integration Server) is not required

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not configure communication channels and sender agreement for Http/idoc as sender because these resides as ABAP stack. Rest adapters resides at JAVA stack and need configuration for comm channels and sender agreement.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Message was edited by:

Subhasha Ranjan