cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEL Import of external created models - any detailed documentation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to import a BPEL into an Integration Process in XI that I have created with an external modellinbg program.

And (think roundtrip) I want to export BPEL from XI and import it into an external modeller.

Where to start? Can someone point me to something like a language reference, how SAP is handling BPEL? Or is it a 1:1 implementation with no SAP specifica?

Any help is awarded

ths

holger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Where to start? </i>

/people/ivana.trickovic/blog/2006/11/28/bpel-glossary-for-developers

<i>Can someone point me to something like a language reference, how SAP is handling BPEL?</i>

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/24/guided-procedures-explorations-bpel-integration-150-the-long-answer

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/03/26/migrate-from-java-embedding-in-oracle-bpel-to-adapter-modules-in-sap-xi

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the links.

I have the language refernce for BPEL, but are there any differences? I can imagine that something like container etc is SAP proprietary.

Is there a "SAP reference guide of BPEL implementation" ?

thanks

Holger

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Is there a "SAP reference guide of BPEL implementation" ?</i>

As far as i know, such a guide is not provided by SAP. And there should be a reason for that. SAP is moving towards open standards and as one of its initiatives, it has started using BPEL because it is an open standard based technique. Thats why BPEL developed in other applications are also supported in XI. e.g. ARIS

For ARIS - SAP

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3c58e011-0b01-0010-1e88-b42e01bb...

Regards,

Prateek