cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi query in pricing any one please help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

our project requirement

EX: if I am dealing with all the customers for material 1, material2 material3.......up to 50 materials. If I would like to check minimum order quantity only for few materials (let us say material1 minimum 5 quantity and material 2 minimum 5 quantity and <b>material1 +material2 combines 10 quantity</b> is also Ok) and if any customer not buying in this category automatically $10 fee(surcharge?) has to apply for this order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sai,

Pls check out for condition type kp00 to kp04.I am not sure whcin ctype it is.It for calculating mixed pallet surcharge .Where a surcharge will be levid on the customer .If he doesnt order for the goods in full pallet.ie if pallet can hold 100 qty and if u order only 50 pcs.then u can get a surcharge from the customer.

I think by going thro this conditions and making slight modificationss u can meet u'r requirement.Details about these conditions are avbl in SAP library under special pricing conditions.

I am not confident whether its right.Guru's pls point out if i am wrong.

Regards,

K.Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Saikiran,

well in this case u need to use group condition with condition calss discount/surcharge and calculation type quantity. Have a look at group conditino and select as per ur requirements.

regards,

vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vandana

group condition solves my problem to an extent, but when the requirement is not fullfilled it should calculate surchargeor (fine), that is a concern for me

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

pls maintain the min order qty and min delivery qty in the material master data -> sales org1 and sales org2 data tabs.

and also u can customise these requirements in the delivery doc item category.

pls check, if any doubts pls put your comments

Regards,

Hari Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Is it possible to caliculate the surcharge???