how to adjust table view

Former Member
0 Kudos

for example:there are two rows in table view

like a001 aaa 20

a001 aaa 50

how can adjust the rows like below

a001 aaa 20

that means if there are some char type fields and quantity type fields,if the char type fields have the same value between corresponding rows,they merge except quantity fields

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry,how can i edit my posted question,my example should be like this

a001 aaaa 20

space space 50

lanzlf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi !

I don't get exactly what you want, could you please provide with an example ? more details ?

i.e: are you talking about labels ? , header row ? table content ?

Please be more specific and i'm sure the VC experts here will help you!

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Luis ,

In my table view.the same contents are displayed in the adjacent rows and in the same column, If it is possible to merge these cells ?

Best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Luis ,

could u browse this url,i posted the picture there

<a href="http://zlf8852.blog.163.com/">table view problem</a>

regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VC you cant do any customization with tables, you can achieve the same if you develop the content in JSP Dyn pages. Such a change needs lot of thought , so left to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well,the other method,vc tranction integration.

i set my url like below.

"http://<portal>:<port>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.Transaction?System=SAP_R3&TCode=zpp284&GuiType=WebGui&DynamicParameter=p_werks=1001&DynamicParameter=p_xxx=100"&OkCode=ENT2"

my problem is the first parameter p_werks'value is transmited correctly,but the second one p_xxx lost,how can i do

i wanna the tcode when i open the iview display data by defalut parameters' value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this effect i work out in my PRC.now i have a problem,in table view,

when i touch any fields label,it will sort data down or up by the fields,

this function is terrible for me now , how can i let it go?

Former Member
0 Kudos

who can help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid , you cant get away from this functionality. User has to avoid clicking on the header

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think so,but my customer didn't agree with me,any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can eliminate the sorting mechanism totally by a hack.

But if you implement this your table will loose one more functionality i.e adjusting the column size by dragging. And the header will be grayed out, if you are ok with the side effects then let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jan Pasha ,

i am in two minds,but till tell me how to do please,anyway i will award you

thanks

regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jan Pasha ,

i am in two minds,but till tell me how to do please,anyway i will award you

thanks

regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not about points , i felt your client may not be willing to loose that Column Size adjustment feature. Any how here is what i would suggest:

> Add a form to the existing iView which contains table

> Configure the Form property called "Editing Mode" , change it to "Read-Only"

> Drag and place this form over that table header and fix the co-ordinates in such a way that it just covers the complete header (Do this in layout Mode)

> Deploy, you will not be able to click on the header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan Pasha

thanks for your advice,i tried,but the form is not transparence,my label should be in front of the form,that's better

regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jan Pasha ,

unfortunately,your method don't work,when i touch form,the table view till sort data.

regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will upload the GML file which i created , check if this helps you.

try download it from the following link <a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/38665710/iView_K4T.gml.html">GML File</a>

Try to replicate the layout of FORM and TABLE and don't forget to set the FORM to READ - ONLY and Transparent.

Also try to bring the FORM on top of TABLE (Z-Axis). This you can do it in Layout mode , there is button on the bottm of the story board. Click this Bring Front button after selecting the form

Let me know if face any difficulty , i was able to do it

Message was edited by:

Jan Pasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

For clear steps refer the link which also contains screen shot. <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/vc/lockTableColumn+Header&">Lock Table Column Header</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jan Pasha

thanks for your help.it's completely done.

a little pitty,the transparenc style seems not 100 percentage transparent,but anyway,thanks again.

regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey glad to hear that

Its not because of the transparent property , its because of the Read-Only property . The graying out is to show that the FORM cant be edited.

As i said it comes with a cost .

Answers (0)