cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change screen settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have got a custom web dynpro Business Package. At present all its screen fields are static. Now, we have to change the screen settings based on the customer requirements as done in the standard ESS package. What I have understood is that in the standard a package it is done in the SPRO transaction.

Is this possible to do the same in our custom application also? If yes, please give me some inputs on how this can be implemented.

Thanks in advance...

Das.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to controll the screen fields and their values also dynamically at runtime , that can be acheived using context. So if this is your reqyirement then you will have to create your custom context structure and use it in your screens..

Please this does not match your actual requirement then please paste your requirement little bit more clearly..

Thanks and Regards

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to make the screen settings based on the customer requirements. It is not to be decided at run time. it is a one time process at the time of implementation. Is it possible to configure these settings in the backend?

If I am not wrong, ESS implemets the same logic. The settings can be done in the SPRO transaction. Can this be done in the same way in custom applications also?

regards,

Das.