cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in displaying data when data is huge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting 1 strange problem in Adobe forms.In my form i have few subforms.For those i have set Auto fit property as true,Expand to fit property is true ,Allow multiple lines property is true ,Allow Page breaks within content property is true & the layout is flow content.

If the complete data for 1 subform is shown in same page,it shows the complete data but if the data is split into more than 1 pages,its showing the data in both pages but it truncates some data.Can anybody tell what can be the problem?

regards

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Just recheck if all are in Flow content, top to bottom flow, Expands to fit.

If it does not solve the problem, put some margins in the layout pallette.

How many lines are gettinig truncated???

Put the Body page with in the content area..

- Hope these helps,

Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

All the properties are same what u have specified.My problem is somewhat different.Suppose 1 have a subform & in that 20 rows are available.If that subform split in 2 pages,it shows 10 rows in 1st page but in 2nd page it shows only 6-7 rows & truncates 2-3 rows from the last.I m not sure what can be the solution for that.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Please specify the Adobe reader version, ALCD version, the development environment etc.. I couldnt find any such issue while creating the Form through the basic report programme.

-anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

I am using Adobe reader version 7.0.8 & ALCD version is 7.0.We are using NetWeaver version 7.0.11.

regards

Sumit