cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding the web dynpro iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I have created a web dynpro application(NW4S) and i am trying to publish this application as a i view in same portal ( on the same instance) front end , and i have created every thing ( iview) and when i tried preview its giving error....

what are the things i have to take care like connections and WAS connections (do i need to give all these things ..becz ..its the same back end application development ..)...

i tried in all posible ways ...by giving WAS path and alias system and every thing its still giving the error.......plz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/96/bdab419451db34e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">this</a>

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an iview, but on previewing it, i am getting a screen to enter the log-on details (It has a info message saying, no switch to https occured, so it is not secure to send a password) .

Once i enter the log on details, no further action is being seen.

What could be the issue?

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Antony,

Hope you are giving the correct username and password (for the system connected to your portal).

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. i tried with all user id's.. no help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is page that you are displaying, have you attached iViews to it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its just previewing an iview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm,

Then I am sure you have your application sitting inside the iView too.

Sometimes, I have problems previewing iViews/Pages etc. The best is to go from the Role->Workset->Page->iView.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are u doing user mapping?

For a particular WAS you have to map portal user with your back end user.

hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, still it doesnt work.. Is there any way, i can remove this log-in screen. I tried configuring it in sicf, but still the same log-on screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i treid with 'plain HTML', it worked fine..

just curious tro know what does windows client and java client is meant for... like examples..

- anto.