cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I Have changed my company , I am now in SAP Labs India , So i have to update my profile as SAP Employee , But " Update Profile " option is not showing that option . I am able to change the name of company , But for SAP Employees i can see the SAP Logo along with thier name , How can i mark my name as SAP employee and enable that logo option after my name .

Best Regards

P.Renjith Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DId you contact sdn@sap.com?

Eddy

-

PS. Reward useful answers and earn points yourself

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RenjithKumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Re-Registering means should i give a new name because the name say for example at present my name is displayed as Renjith Kumar and my used id is some thing , If i reregister can i have the same name displayed and will i get a new user id ?

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your user ID is what changes ...for example to an "I" number or "C" number if you are an employee or a contractor in SAPlabs, India.

Your name, your user name (as distinguished from your user ID) should stay your name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out Craig's reply to my question in this thread ...

you probably have to re-register....get a 'S' id and then merge your contributions for previous 'p' id with the help of SDN support team...

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's the same as Craig's response but in reverse order. If you have changed status from "p" to employee, you will be re-registering as an employee using your employee number when registering. Then you can send an email to sdn@sap.com to merge the accounts. Be sure to give both the old and new account numbers ("I" and "p" numbers), your name and email address when requesting the merge. Your "p" number will then be deleted.