cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump in Customer master number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Earlier i had a jump in my Customer master number range.Since it had a buffer of 5 Nos set in the number range object debitor.Now i have removed the buffer .

Is it possible for me to use the unused numbers ie;Create new customer codes with the missed out numbers.I couldnt ge the list of unassigned numbers in XDN1.In the drop down menu that option is greyed and i couldnt select it.

Pls let me know whether it is possible to use the unassigned numbers.If yes how.

Regards,

K.Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vievk,

Iam not sure but try this.. change the number range to external and and create.. if it is a internal number it shows the status 100015 and 100020, so status is 100020 now it takes 100021.. so make it external so that it may takes...100016..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram Ki,

Thanks for u reply.This is a internal number range.The same has been assigned to the account group.If you can go and Check XDN1.In the menu bar --->Intervals There is a option to view the unassigned numbers and option for reorganising.But those menu items are greyed out.I would like to know the possibility to use thatand take corrective action.

Regards,

K.Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek,

you should be create the master data by making it external number range, and the only hassle you will have is to make the number range assignment as external for all those buffer number manually.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

thanx for the reply.I too thought the same way .In the XDN1 t.code in the intervals u have options unassigned numbers and Reorganise.Is there any possibility to use those features or these features not relevant to the query i have put and are standard SAP menus like System in the Menu bar.

Pls reply.

Regards,

K.Vivek