cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Procedure-TAXINJ/TAXINN-----cin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a stanrdard pricing procedure like RVAA01 and inthis procedure we maintain all conditions like pricing, discount, frieght, tax..etc., but my doubt is why we need tax pricing procedure specially...like TAXINJ, TAXVAT, TAXINN..?

And in TAXINJ we maintain condition BASB instead of PR00....what is the difference of these condition??

Please help me..

Rewards will be given...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

We maintain diff procedure like TAXINJ... for calculating TAX,as per CIN documentation provided by SAP this configuration is required.

Difference between BASB and PROO is we can't maintain condition record for BASB,we can maintain for PR00 to calulate base price.through routines we maintain for BASB it picks base price from PR00 only.

I hope this is correct.

regards,

Vandana Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VANDANA...

First of all thanks for your reply...

i have one more clarification....can we main tax conditions in RVVA01, that MWST...then why we need TAXINJ AND TAXINN..???

Waiting for clarification..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

In TAXINJ/TAXINN, there is a series of conditions and its not just once we r repeating those conditions in the same procedure like JA1X we maintain some percentage for this and we copy the same as 100% in conditon type JA1Y in the same procedure, one is for statistical purpose and another is for accounting purpose.

Well the main thing is this procedure is maintianed by FI people,as when we enter UTXJ Tax code is required so this procedure is maintained by them.

if u want some more clarification feel free to ask.

regards,

vandana arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot vandana...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TAXINJ/TAXINN are the two different pricing procedure used in CIN.

TAXINN only supports condition-based excise determination, whereas TAXINJ supports condition-based excise determination and formula-based excise determination.

Both tax procedures contain condition types that cover all of the excise duties and sales taxes applicable.

Since the exact rates of excise duty can vary on a large number of factors, such as which vendor you purchase a material from, or which chapter ID the vendor stocks the material under, you create condition records for every sort of excise duty.

When you come to enter a purchasing document, the system applies the excise duty at the rates you have entered in the condition records.

Hope i have answered your query.

Thanking You

Regards

Manjunath