Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing arabic text in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

currently i am working in a smart form development and the main issue is that:

the smart form has two columns. One to show patient related information in English and the second column is to show patient related information in arabic language.

However,it seems that the smart form does not support arabic text because all i got is the character # when i print the form. it would be highly appreciated if someone can help me?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

i would suggest you to contact your functional consultant for all kind of language kind of query in smartform .

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank for your replay but this will not help

as the arabic related information is fetched from the database for each patient and then passed to the smart form as parameters.

any other ideas please

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen a few posts about printing arabic from smartforms. Some talk about uploading the font to the form. I don't know if thosed helped you or if it was covered by the other reply that you had.

However, you may find that your print device does not support the arabic font/character set that you are using. It wont matter if the print preview in SAP looks correct if the resulting print file is requesting a font (or a character from a symbol set) to be printed that isn't actually stored in your print device.

The characters could be sent as a bitmap. That way it wont matter what your print device supports.

Or, you could upload the font / symbol set to your printer. That way the printer will "know" what character the print file is requesting and print it.

Regards

AT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check with the transaction SE63 for texts transformation into other languages.

Hope it helps...

regards

dinesh