cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to block order for a particular customer. pls read clearly

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

some customers may be asked for cash and carry procedure.

bcos they do very small sales they have access to only cash sale document ie CS.

here how to block OR, RO etc to that particular customer or group of customers

regards

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One simple way would be to give those customers a special sales area (e.g. a separate distribution channel) than for normal customers. Then you do not allow the Document Type for this sales area in the transaction "Assign Sales Areas to Sales Document Types" in IMG (Sales & Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Documents -> Sales Documents Header).

Ensure that the customer is created to this "blocked" sales area only. Then when you try to create the sales order, system would give an error message saying customer is not defined for the sales area, and would not let you proceed.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Nikhilesh

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating a Seperate Sales Area for just a few Customers is a wastage of system resources from my perspective although the final call is yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the customers can be blocked sales area wise. i.e for a specif sales area or for all sales areas it can be controled by XD05 t.code.

thanks,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if number of sales to these customer is less, then why don't you go for One time Customer Account group...and by that i guess you go by any document type...your purpose of getting cash first will be solved.

Reward Points if it helps

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

I am presume the account group for these customer are different

Please discuss with ABAP consultant and write a fields exit for sold to party in VA01.

This will prevent booking of sales orders for other account groups for the order type.

Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya this could be one possible answer

thanx

n how to award points

pls let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar by anychance did u attend intw @ HP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

no yar. why?

but i know this question is asked in HP

hav to attend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VD05 and block the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos