cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert for shopping cart awaiting approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to set up an alert for carts that are awaiting approval.

I would like to send a notification to the approver to remind them that they still have work items to execute.

With this in mind, can anyone please let me know all the configuration and activation steps that are involved.

I have seen numerous threads on this forum but I cannot seem to get any result from my system.

If someone has an "Idiot's Guide" this would be gratefully received.

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

If you have the e-mail addresses of the users stored in the user data you can send them mail with program RFSWUWFML2 or RSWUWFMLEC. You have to make sure the mails can be send, so you need to configure transaction SCOT (or better let the basis guys do it). You can find several posts about how to do it in the BPM workflow forum, and maybe even in this one.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keith,

you should use the deadline monitoring function of SAP business workflows.

Enter your approval workflows in transaction SWDD, make a doubleclick on the approval steps and go to tab "latest end". In field "Refer date/time" enter "Work Item Creation" and an appropriate time offset, e.g "+ 1 day(s)" in the field <b>below </b>the "Time" field. In section "Recipient of message when latest end missed" you should enter "Expression" and "&APPROVALAGENTS&".

Repeat this with all approval steps in all your approval workflows.

THis will place a notification in the approver's SAP inbox or in their mailboxes if e-mail notification is active.

Hope this helps

Karsten