cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying Floor Plan Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to modify certain ESS service (like modifying the Overview page)which are based on FPM, now for that do I need to import PCUI_GP sca under the Software components for Development or it should be under Required Software components in NWDI CMS.

...Because right now I see only ESS sc in Inactive DC's and PCUI_GP under the Active DC's...

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preview the iview that you want to modify and then on any of the UIElement hold control button and right click the mouse. It will open you a new window where you can change the text or hide the fields or move them etc. (Guess you are on 04s)

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you want to modify in the address and family dc. If it is just hiding the buttons or changing the text etc, you can directly modify in the portal using floor plan manager. You dont have to touch the code atall.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am trying to modify ESS web dynpro services. I am trying to do tehm using FPM. Could you please tell how to modify the ESS services in Portal. What is the naviation path to access the Floor Plan Manager in Portal?

Your hepl will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

minisap..G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thakns for the reply. Actually I don't want to modify the ESS Overview screen but modify particular service overview screens like Address and Family Members....

Looking forward to your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you want to customize the overview page.. you can do it by backend customization. If you want actually edit it , afaik the source is not available in sca for import. So mostly it wud not be possible.

Regards

Bharathwaj.