cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do End User Require Login in Solman to raise Support Messages !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

What i wanted to Know " whether it is mandatory for END users to have Login in Solution manager to be able to raise Message.

I mean i have a set of end users who login does not exist in solman, but they configured as business partners( General ).

When end users try to raise message from Satellite system, messages could be raised, however the reported by field in the SLFN transaction type is Blank..

Can anyone throw light on this ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suzzane,

please have a look into TA DNO_CUST04 in the SolMan system.

Maintain the Field Name "NO_USER_CHECK" with the value "X" and save the change.

With this customizing it should be possible to raise support messages in satellite systems and get the related Business Partner entry in the "Reported by" field without having a UserID in the SolMan system.

Related SAP Note:

824640 - Customizing is missing for Service Desk in Solution Manager

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the user is already in SOLMAN , check - Business Partner - Identification Tab, check if the correct satellite system ID is defined.

Also check if the User ID of the satellite system is correctly defined.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the PROCESS messages, they need a user. If they just want to raise messages, they don´t.

Can you add them manually in the message itself when you use the F4 help to find them? If yes, then there´s something wrong with finding your partners and you configuration.

--

Markus