cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the JDI URL ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Does anyone knows how to point to another JDI in NDS ?

I have tried windows -> preference -> JDI -> DC Pool but whenever i attempt to login, it still ponts to my previous JDI server. Can anyone help ? Thank you.

from

Kwok Wei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwok,

After you set a new JDI URL via choose Windows -> Preference -> JDI -> DC Pool, you should ping to see if it's successfull and try to login first in Web Dynpro Perspective. Why , because when you stand here to login, it can takes URL from DC Pool to do authentication and send to DTR.

Then you move to Development Configuration Perspective, you only need to do your function as "import DC" normally without login again, as it has logged in before.

Let me know if it works.

Best regards !

Thuy Linh

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWDS logs on to all JDI servers from which you have imported development configurations. So, try removing the configurations of your "old" JDI server. If that is not sufficient, also delete the corresponding DTR clients for the old JDI server, which were created automatically when you imported the development configurations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwok,

Have you changed,in NWDS, windows->preferences->Java Dovelopement Infrastructure->Dovelopment configuration.

now put the URL of NEW JDI make sure you have ionstalled JDI in this particular server.Say ping server This show a message JDI/DTR server is through.

Inorder to import Dovelopment configurations you have to switch to Dovelopement configuration perspective this is only to import local or remote configuration files.

Hope this info throws light on what you are looking for.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your DTR perspective , on the tool bar you will see the icon of a computer. Click on that it will show you a list of all the servers and workspaces. Choose the one you want . If you are not able to see. I can send you a screen shot

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

Someone suggested deleting the server.xml and client.xml from my dtr directory. That seems to work for now but I am not very comfortable with the idea of deleteing anything from the folders. May I trouble you to send me a screenshot as your solution sounds more elegant. Thank you.

email : kwokwei.ng@swanjewel.com

from

Kwok Wei