cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Gurus,

I have done all configuration setting for inter company stock transfer prior to Best Practices.And i have checked it in End user process so first i created purchase order in ME21N and i have entered purchase order on giving Vendor name and purchasing plant(1000),material,purchase org,purchase group,company code.So here 1000 is receiving plant and 2000 is suppling plant.And i went to T.C(VL10B) for delivary on back ground and i have given the purchase order number and all i didn't get any line there with any data..

My doubts are where for vendor we can assign suppling plant(2000).I have checked in XK01 for plant no plant field available there.

But configuration and all is 100% correct.I am not getting line where i have to generate sales order number in the back ground in VL10B...

So plz help me in this case..

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VL10B screen for the rule.

Check the delivery date in the puchase order, select the rule in VL10B accordingly.

Check for the shipping point.

Regards,

Prassee

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just try me01

source list - where we maintain the vendor for a material and for a particular plant.

or try the path easy access ->log-mm-purchasing-.........

if u set the vendor, then automatically this vendor wil be proposed in purchase order.

i think it works.

otherwise pls excuse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

kindly check for the shipping point assignment

in that give the delivery plant, give that shipping point there, if ur shipping assignment is not correct then u will not get the delivery no displayed,

check for the shippping point(delivering plant ).

reward points

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

Internal Procurement (Stock Transfer Without Delivery):

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/html/J52_IntProcSTwoD_EN_US.htm

The cross-plant, internal procurement of materials can be carried out within one company code (intercompany) or by using several company codes (cross company). This process can be dealt with using standard functions such as material requirements planning, purchase requisition, stock transport order, transportation planning and the handling of internal deliveries.

The following functions are provided to support the Internal Stock Transfer without Delivery building block:

Create Stock Transport Order

Post goods issue for stock transport order

Post goods receipt for stock transport order

Internal Procurement (Stock Transfer With Delivery):

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/HTML/J51_IntProcSTwD_EN_KO.htm

In a company, goods movements do not only occur in the form of goods receipts and goods issues. Depending on the organization of the company (for example, decentralized storage) and its sales policy, internal stock transfers might also be necessary.

The stock transfer with delivery is a plant to plant scenario. You are posting a goods issue in plant BP02 and a goods receipt in plant BP01.

This type of stock transfer can only be carried out from unrestricted-use stock of the issuing plant to unrestricted-use stock of the receiving plant.

You post the placement into storage at the receiving plant in a second step. Only then is the event completed and the transferred quantity part of unrestricted-use stock.

The following functions are provided to support the J51 building block:

Creating a Planned Independent Requirement

Creating a stock transport order in plant BP01

Generating a delivery in plant BP02

Picking of the material and posting the goods issue in the delivering plant

Posting the goods receipt in the receiving plant

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India -->

J51 - Internal Procurement (Stock Transfer With Delivery)

J52 - Internal Procurement (Stock Transfer without Delivery)

J53 - Internal Procurement (Cross-Company Stock Transfer)

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check this ;

Configure Intercompany Stock Transport Order

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assaigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

thanks,

sadhu kishore