cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting part function's email address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of my requirement I want to set email address in output to vendor partner function's email address.

Is there any FM or table present for getting the <b>email address of partner function maintained in PO</b>? If user changes address during PO creation or change how this address could be retrieved during PO save.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the foll FM's fro getting the vendor details:

BBP_CM_PARTNER_GETDETAIL

BBP_CT_PARTNER_GETDETAIL

BBP_LA_MSG_PARTNER_GETDETAIL

BBP_USER_GET_DETAIL_BBP_USR01

BBP_VENDOR_GETDETAIL

BBP_VENDOR_GETDETAIL_NEW

BAPI_POEC_GETDETAIL_FOR_VENDOR

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Incase the Vendor user is existing in the SRM system, then we can read the user's email address from SU01 transaction using the BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL Function module address.</b>

<b>Else, incase you want to read the R/3 back-end vendor, then add the RFC Destination addition in the same Function Module - BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL and get the Email address maintained in the R/3 backend system.</b>

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL'
 DESTINATION dest = 'R3BACKEND'  " R/3 Logical system name here

<u>Other related function modules -></u>

1) Incase you want SRM local Vendor details use the Function module BBP_PARTNER_GETDETAIL

2) BAPI_USER_GETLIST

<u>Related links -></u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/56/54f137a5e6740ae10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

Hope this will definitely help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

should be one function module

bbp_vendor_info(you can check this , i dont remember the correct name fully) which can be used to get detailed information about the partner vendor.

just in transaction 'se37' type bbpvendor and use f4 (search help) , system will return number of possible entries.