cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for updating changing output medium in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any BADI or exit present for updating the output medium in PO , based upon some criteria ?

In my requirement I want to make output medium as <b><b>'email'</b></b> and set email address to email ID of one of the partner function maintained in PO.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM Version are you using ? There are several Business Add-Ins for Vendors.

<u>The one which will help you is <b>BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE</b> BADI. Read the relevant SAP Standard documentation, before implementing the Customer Implementation.</u>

Hope this will defintely help.

<u>Other Vendor related BADIs -></u>

You could try the badi <u>BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF</u>. The two methods are available for creation and update. I guess filling message table with error message should abort the creation/update.

<u>BBP_SOS_BADI</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement the BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha and Atul,

How I will get GUID for PO in BADI 'BB'P_OUTPUT_CHANGE' ?

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is implement both BADI's i.e. BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for PO and BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE.

You an export the PO GUID from the CHANGE badi to the BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE badi(use the EXPORT statement).Thus the GUID will be available to the BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE and then here based on the OBJECT TYPE (i.e. BUS2201 for PO) ,you can change the output medium in the BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE badi.

Otherwise i dont find any way you can get the PO Guid in the BADI "BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE".

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>At runtime, you will get the GUID in the BADI Interface.</b>

Incase this BADI does not help, go for another BADI

1) <u>BBP_SEND_MEDIUM_MODE</u>

(Determines the Default Settings for the Send Medium)

2) '<u>BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF'</u>.

<u>Here are some related links -></u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible , can you please check out the vendor you are using during the creation of purchase order.

In the vendor master data , in the business partner transaction , you need to set the output flag to 'yes' for e-mail

that will be considered when you create a purchase order with that vendor , default will always be 'e-mail'

regards