cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use script to get the first table row on each page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a print form to display a table. I set a conditional page break on this table, so the table rows on each page could be different.

For example, there're total 50 rows in this table. On the 1st page, there're 5 rows, but on the 2nd page, there're only 2 rows, and so on...

Now I want to get some value from the 1st table row on each page. How can do that? I can refer to a table row using TableRow[n], but I don't know how to calculate 'n' in script (either FormCalc or JavaScript) for the 1st row on each page.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wei,

There is an option of setting the overflow header in the pallette. You may check that out. It is basically used to have the table header to be seen in all pages, if the table is overflowing to multiple pages. You may put your first row as the overflow header.

- hope this helps, Kindly update,

thanks and regards,

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Antony

Thanks for your reply! Acutally I want to get every first row on each page, not just the very first row of the whole table.

I found a solution. I use xfa.layout.pageContent(). At least it's working in my form.

Wei

AlexGiguere
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I had the same requirement, could you elaborate more on your proposed solution,

thanks

Alex