cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum order quantity and Minimum material quatity in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus

Please help me to understand these and help me on this issue.

what is the difference between Minimum order quantity and Minimum material quatity.

where and how to handle this situation in standard SAP.

EX: if I am dealing with all the customers for material 1, material2 material3.......up to 50 materials.If I wiould like to check minimum order quatity only for few materials (let us say material1 minimum 5 quatity and material 2 minimum 5 quanity and material1 +material2 combines 10 quatity is also Ok) and if any customer not buying in this category automatically $100 fee(surcharge?) has to apply for this order.

How to set up this,please step by step understanding required.

help me.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill and all other friends

Thanks for your inputs, please I need to solve this issue.

I will give more clear on this.

A) material (1) 5 minimum order quatity (if I set this up in mm01 syterm check and how the fee -$10(condition type)will be added to the priicng.)?

B)material (2) 10 minimum order quatity (if I set this up in mm01 syterm check and how the fee-$10(condition type) will be added to the priicng.)?

C) if I sell material A and B sytem all the time system has to check for 10 quantity and if less than 10 (material 1+material 2) automatically 10$ fee(condition type will be added to the pricing------????

Thanks

Madhu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know what you mean by Minimum Material Qty, but Minumum Order Qty I get.

you config in SAP for Minimum Order Qty (and/or Delivery Qty) and can set these to be either a warning or error. this is per material only. If you want to do some other calculation (sum of materials on an order as the basis of MOQ) then you will have to write something to enforce this within the pricing routine, and most likely NOT use the IMG config for MOQ, as this would still be enforced by your IMG config and limit you doing what you are looking for.

Step by step detail you'll have to get into the system (probably with an ABAPer) and code, test.

bill

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

tcode(mm02) ->enter your material no -> goto sales org1. data

pls maintain these fields.

Min order qty -

Min delivery qty -

so what ever the material u can put the qty restriction, maintain all materials.

Reward points , if helpful.

Regards,

Hari shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Minimum order quantity: The minimum order quantity refers to the minimum quantity the customer must order.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55f68b545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

I guess you will have to write an additional routine in VOFM Transaction.

I'm not sure if you can avhieve this in IMG

SPRO--SDBasic Functions-PricingPricing control--Define condition types

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/quantity-based-discounts-in-bulk-quantities.htm

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.