cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different message recievers without BPM

0 Kudos

Hi All,

If I want too send the 3 message records to 3 different recievers without BPM then how can I proceed.

For e.g. I have 3 records Rec1, Rec2, Rec3. I want to send them to 3 recievers then what could be the approach.

Another question: Is multimapping applicable only for BPM? Is it not possible to use multimapping without BPM.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

You can refer the below links

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

Also

You can identify the receiver in mapping and this(MM) can be refered in Receiver determination by extendedoption

Regards

Chilla

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

<a href="/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible without BPM - Yes, it’s possible!</a>

Regards,

Udo

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Do u want to sed Rec1 to first receiver Rec2 to 2 receiver , rc3 to 3rd receiver or u want to send all the records to 3 diff receiver.

Can u please clarify it?

Best regards,

raj.

0 Kudos

Hi raj,

It has to be

Rec1 ---> Reciever1

Rec2 --> Reciever2

Rec3 ---> Reciever3

--

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the structure of rec1,rec2,rec3 is same and the only difference is a unique tag,then u can do this with conditional receiver determination,else you need to create three separate scenarios for all of them

thanx

ahmad

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

You can send to multiple receivers using enhanced receiver determination. Please find the below weblog which explains the steps to be done.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Best regards,

raj.