Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a client 150 with userid user3.this user has sap_all profile.but when i am trying to enter any tcode it is giving as u r not authorised.what should i do can anybody suggest me please.

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

try running a user compare via PFUD

0 Kudos

Rani,

Please do the following:

1. Login with the id that created usr3

2.Check to verify if the SAP_ALL is present.

3.If present add SAP_NEW also to the profile

4.after the above profile, give the T-Codes as /n<t-code> Example /nsu01

let me know th eresults after this.

Award if answer is useful!

Thanks

0 Kudos

HI pratap,

thank u for ur reply,u said to give sap_new but if i give any tcode it is giving as u r not authorised to this transaction code.so how can i give sap_new.Cant we delete a client by logging into another client.please suggest me.

Thanks &regards,

rani.

0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

Log into the client 150with user ID DDIC and check what profile has been assigned to the user ID user3.

Can you also tell me how did you create this client? I mean.. is it a client copy of some other client?

Cheers.

---Shamish

0 Kudos

Hello Rani,

Have you done any client copy for client 150 or is it just a blank client ?Shamish has a valid point here.

Regards.

Ruchit.

0 Kudos

Rani,

SAP_NEW is for practical purposes not needed,Please proceed with the next steps.

Did you do the point 1. I had asked you to do ?

My gut feel is that you

A>may have either saved the profile, there by leaving the newly created user with NO authorisations

B> Not typing the T-Code right.

0 Kudos

further,

1.Why do we need to delete a client here ? when the exploration is the need to execute a tcode ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to log in with any user in 150 ? Just conform this. If you are not able to login with any user, then your client 150 may be Blank.

If it is fine, problem with assigning profiles to that user user3

Check once this:

Go to T_Code su01 -> give user name user3 -> Press change button -> select

Profile tab -> here you have to give sap_new and sap_all -> save

To do this, you should have any user with su01 authorization in the

same client( 150 )

0 Kudos

From what I read I am assuming that this is a new user. If so then after adding the profile did you have the user log off and log back on?

I am sure that the folks here have suggested every possibility one can think of. If none of the above works then try recreating the user and try.

best regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi all,

thank u for ur replies.IN client 150 i have created roles n users everything.i have created a client 140 from client 150.after that i got some error in client 140 so i deleted client 140.now when i entered any tcode in client 150 it is saying as u r not authorised.it has a profile sap_all.please suggest me.

Thanks&regars,

rani.

0 Kudos

Dear Rani,

Pls check whether client 150 is a valid copied client ? Perhaps run some query on customizing table (e.g. T005T) from database level to see if you have any data in client 150 ?

You can also check the client copy log of 150->140 to see if it actually have any data ....

Also, you may try to logon as SAP* and see inside the client...

Best regards...

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello rani

Check the client specdific optiond & cross client options & protection levels.

//login to 150 with sap* and do the client comparison with the source client using t-code SCMR.